Your golden years are supposed to be a time of rest and relaxation, but they should also be full of excitement! Many seniors find that assisted living helps them create the perfect balance between the support that allows them to thrive and the fun activities that give them joy. What does assisted living provide to make this possible?
What Does Assisted Living Provide to Community Residents?
When you’re deciding where you’re going to spend your retirement, you know that location counts for a lot. Moving into a community that will support you as a senior can help you make your golden years everything you want them to be. Why are assisted living communities such a popular option for seniors? What does assisted living provide for them?
A Place to Call Home
An assisted living community is more than just a place for seniors. It’s an entire lifestyle based around letting residents have the freedom they want while still providing the support they need. It all starts with your own private living space, full of the amenities you’d expect from any modern apartment. Residents at Hearthside can choose a one- or two-bedroom space with walk-in closets and additional options like a private covered patio. Plus, your home will be in a planned, walkable community full of amenities you’ll love. No wonder many residents are proud to call a place like Hearthside home!
The Support You Need
Of course, a beautiful apartment isn’t the only benefit you’ll get from assisted living. Assisted living communities are intentionally designed to take the hard work out of senior living, so you’ll get plenty of support throughout the day if you need it:
- A daily schedule of home-cooked meals served in a restaurant-style dining room
- Housekeeping, maintenance, and laundry services are included in the monthly rent
- Onsite amenities like religious services, exercise equipment, and a beauty salon
- Scheduled transportation available for off-site errands
- 24-hour access to skilled nurses and caregivers
- Medication management
- Daily assistance with grooming and hygiene (if needed)
The Golden Years You Deserve
Assisted living communities make life easier for seniors, but they also make life more fulfilling. How? Assisted living communities aren’t just built to meet senior’s day-to-day needs. They also provide plenty of amenities and resources that can help you make the most of your retirement years:
- A full daily schedule of activities provided by staff and expert visitors allows seniors to explore their various interests
- Engagement led by experienced professionals to ensure that activities are fun, helpful, and inclusive for all senior participants at every activity level
- Opportunities to celebrate holidays, resident birthdays, and other important occasions
- Walkable outdoor spaces with beautiful features and space to enjoy
- Social areas with game equipment and other amenities to enjoy with the new friends you’ll make
- A community full of active, like-minded seniors that will support you throughout your golden years
- A welcoming atmosphere for family, friends, and even small pets
What does assisted living provide for the residents that live there? You can see for yourself by visiting us at Hearthside Senior Living. Schedule a tour with us today!
Are you looking for an assisted living community in Tennessee? Check out Hearthside Senior Living in Collierville and Bartlett. Our warm and inviting communities make it easy for seniors to embrace an active lifestyle. We would be happy to schedule a tour to explore the neighborhood, speak with the Community Director, meet some residents, and ask any questions you might have. To learn more about our amenities and services, please call 901-266-3329 (Bartlett) or 901-854-6590 (Collierville). We look forward to meeting you!