Assistant Director of Nursing
Hearthside Senior Living of Bartlett is currently seeking qualified, personable and dedicated Assistant Director of Nursing, LPN to work in a 67 unit senior or Assisted Living environment as Nursing Support to the Director of Health and Wellness.
The right candidate will be a dependable, self-starter with strong leadership and organizational skills and is capable of both working as a team and supervising the C N A/Resident Aides on staff. Experience in a Assisted Living or Skilled Care environment is a plus.
We offer a broad range of benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, STD and LTD. Must pass a drug screen and background check. This is a full-time position that requires a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience as an Assistant Director.
Assist the DHW in supervising nursing responsibilities in the community to include supervising staff. Assist in maintaining five-star hospitality and nursing standards that meet the guidelines of the state as well as the policies and procedures of Foster Senior Living.
PURPOSE OF THE NURSING DEPARTMENT:
The purpose of the Nursing Department is to meet the medical needs of all residents to include medication, management, emergency care and basic daily health needs of the residents while maintaining the state standards. Assist in meeting the needs of the residents in accordance with physician’s orders.
Keep current and integrates new information. Communicates and model’s organization values and fosters high performance.
Apply in person with RESUME at Hearthside Senior Living of Bartlett, 7480 Hwy. 70, Bartlett, TN 38133 or fax resume to (901) 266-3949 or apply via online to www.hearthsideseniorliving.com.
Please only seriously interested and qualified applicants apply.
LPN – Various Shifts Available
LPN needed for a senior assisted living facility in Bartlett, TN. LPN must have at least (but not limited to) a minimum of 1 year experience in geriatrics. Organization and attention to detail a must. Current CPR certification required.
- Experience with Elderly in Related Field.
- Operate Small Office Equipment.
- Operate first aide equipment, minor health related items i.e. B.P cuff.
- Physical/mental assessment skills.
- Supervisory skills.
- Training skills.
- Understanding of all regulations.
- Administer Medications and Treatments
- Prepare, administer, and document medications following accepted practices
- Must enjoy working with the senior population
- Consult with appropriate MD or FNP
- Supervise resident assistants on shift
- Respond to resident and family concerns appropriately
- Obtain report from nurse he or she is relieving
- Provide report to nurse coming on duty
- Make daily and frequent resident rounds to ensure resident is physically and emotionally safe and secure and implement any required nursing interventions
- Report to the Director of Health and Wellness
- Knowledgeable in nursing procedures and assessments related to nurse practice licensure
- Participate in In-service Training monthly and as needed
- Promote the well-being and functional independence of each client by encouraging involvement in community activities programming. Coordination of resident assistants on all shifts
- Chain of Command: reports to Director of Health and Wellness.
- Temperament / Aptitude
- Work independently
- Experienced chef/cook with background in serving multiple customers at one time.
- Also looking for independent hard-working individual to run kitchen when dietary manager is off the schedule.