Senior Living Collierville
Most bodies are at their prime sometime between the ages of 25 and 50, so at a certain point, you will have to change the way that you treat your body. You might find that running is too much of a strain, so you take long walks instead. Your diet might be restricted by an illness, a medication you’re taking, or a recommendation from your doctor. You might be more cautious with physical activity because of arthritis, your heart health, or fear of a bone fracture. All of these factors and more will change the way that you look at your health in your later years, and senior living at Hearthside Senior Living of Collierville will accommodate all of these health needs.
The staff at Hearthside Senior Living of Collierville is dedicated to creating a safe, nurturing home for our residents. The facility, the activities, and the staff all work together to create a healthy environment, and you’ll find that senior living in Collierville makes it easy for you to focus on your health and get the physical assistance you need. Read on to learn more the various ways our retirement home works to keep you happy and healthy.
How We Create a Safe and Healthy Home for Seniors
- Exercise Classes and a Fitness Center. At our senior living facility here in Collierville, we make it easy for you to stay in shape. If you prefer to work out independently, stop by the fitness center, and if you enjoy working out with friends and being led through the motions, join the other residents at a fitness class.
- Health and Wellness Nurses. Our medical staff on site will always be there to care for you, answer your questions, and give you helpful tips. The facility also has a full-time Director of Health and Wellness who monitors your special needs and focuses on preventive measures to improve your health and well being.
- 24-Hour Emergency Call Response. Rest assured that if you have a medical emergency, you can easily call for assistance at any hour of the day at your senior living facility, whether it’s mid-morning or the middle of the night.
- Transportation to Medical Appointments. Regular doctor visits are essential to good health, but transportation can be difficult in your later years, so we are happy to accompany you to all of your medical appointments.
- Personal Care Assistance. Need help bathing, grooming, or dressing? No problem! Our staff can help you with all of these personal care needs and more.
- Carefully Designed Facility. Hearthside Senior Living of Collierville is built with seniors in mind. The single-story design means that you won’t have to worry about climbing any stairs, and we consider details like floor traction, the ease and use of furniture, and individual climate control.
We design our senior living facility and train our staff with all of your health concerns and requirements in mind. If you have any questions about how we will respond to your particular wellness requirements, don’t hesitate to give us a call or stop by Hearthside Senior Living of Collierville.
To learn more about Hearthside Senior Living of Collierville, please click here.
601 Wolf River Boulevard
Collierville, TN 38017